събота, 4 юни 2011 г.

My Light

Love of my life

Here I am,
What a nice place to be,
I never thought I'd see the skies separate for me,
And here I am,
What a nice surprise,
If only I had known what life was like on this side.

You always bring me life
And you helped me find my way,
A gentle kiss good night,
Is the innocence I crave.

Here I am,
Humbled and amazed,
This beautiful little miracle of life,
Was gifted to me.
And here I am,
I never thought I'd say,
If ever I could live my life again,
I'd live it your way.

You've always brought me life
And you've helped me find my way,
A simple kiss good night is the innocence I crave,
I'd never waste your time,
I'll never cause you pain.
I'll love you all my life,
I'll love you everyday.
Love you every day!

Under the light you shine on me,
I promise I will be there for you baby,
I never wanna leave you anyway, you've become my
light
I cross my heart that's in your hands,
That I hope you will always be my best friend.
I promise I will be there 'til the end.

You've become my light.

Under the light you shine on me,
I promise I will be there for you baby,
I never wanna leave you anyway, you've become my light
Cross my heart that's in your hands,
And hope that you'll always be my best friend,
I promise I will be there 'til the end,

You've become my light.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар